“Employee Experience” refers to various elements that make up the work experience. The work experience describes the interactions, impressions and situations that an employee experiences in a company during a certain period of time. All of these have an effect on the entire corporate culture in a direct and lasting way.
How companies can benefit from “Employee Experience”
Employee Experience can be considered as a special asset of a company. In addition to advantages such as increased turnover and increased customer satisfaction, it also offers the opportunity to better respond to employee wishes and to realize them more easily – with no interference in the daily business.
Five steps to improve the “Employee Experience”
Good employees are an essential resource for enterprises. A good “Employee Experience” is an important factor for achieving this goal. The following steps are necessary:
1. First of all, the perfect employee must be defined and understood. Only then can it be planned how to interact with him or her and how to cultivate relationships.
2. The next step is to determine what motivates the perfect employee. This will create structures that will inspire the employee and provide a great work experience.
3. Good planning is essential to avoid complications. By defining important future steps, possible obstacles can be identified in advance and solutions can be developed.
4. Another important step is the creation of a working model in the employees’ interest. Employee wishes must be taken into account in order to increase both motivation and productivity.
5. In addition, an attempt should be made to involve the employees in the planning process. This leads to an increased employee satisfaction as well as an increased integration of employee needs, which are an important part of the employee experience.
Success with digital support
Duty scheduling is a complex technical task that must be carried out regularly in everyday operations. At Sheepblue, we offer the perfect solution for all your planning needs – an online software that optimises your planning process. Our scheduling software is designed to automatically generate a roster for your employees, taking into account labour regulations, company policies and employee preferences.
Please contact us to find out how you can benefit from automated workforce planning and make an appointment for a demo here: https://www.sheepblue.com/en/demo/